This kit includes all the parts needed to retrofit the third magnet to a Twilight Zone pinall machine. A precision template eliminates the guesswork in drilling the playfield and the ball guides. A special opto receiver eliminates the need for complex add-on boards. You will also need the magnet coil; magnet bracket; pole piece; nut. You may also need the home ROM. The ROM and nut are available from me, and the pole piece, bracket and coil from suppliers such as Bay Area Amusements.
You should consider ordering the nut also.
Click for : Kit Parts
Click for: Installation Instructions
1) Disconnect the in-place receiver under the playfield
2) Connect to new receiver into the playfield side of the connection
3) Enter the diagnostics menu and enter switch test mode
4) The receiver is sensitive to the light from incandescent bulbs or non LED flashlights. Test it by pointing the receiver at the light from an incandescent bulb under the playfield
5) Move the receiver away from the light and test mode will beep
This test tells you the opto receiver is working